This is a fun "FREE" event for the entire family. Here are a few things you will see.
Special “on-street” attractions include:
- Santa Visits! Arriving in a horse-drawn carriage, Santa will visit children at his station at Third & Broadway from 4:30-7:30pm. Youngsters can stop by for a visit, a special gift and a photo opportunity!
- Live entertainment in the streets:
- The “hardest working band in snow business”, The Yule Logs!
- Sound of the Foothills men’s chorus
- Sounds of the Valley women’s chorus
- Children’s Choir of Chico
- Karaoke the Christmas Classics with Mix 95.1
- The Blaze Hit Country 103.5 & Chico Fire Dept. kick off the “Coats for Kids”
- Horse-drawn carriage rides throughout scenic Downtown Chico